Executive Assistant and Office Manager
The Scholars Strategy Network is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant and Office Manager. The Executive Assistant and Office Manager will support the staff in achieving the organization’s mission.
This position requires an ability to manage essential everyday tasks in a fast-paced work environment with a dynamic staff. It also requires the ability to work effectively in a small team setting and the capacity to solve problems productively. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with the ability to see what needs to get done and take the initiative to do it. This individual will pay close attention to detail to ensure operational efficiency, accuracy, credibility, and strong member service.
- Interest in the mission of SSN
- Acute attention to detail
- Self-starting and independent worker
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- 1-2 or more years’ experience in administrative work, executive support, and/or office management
- Experience working for a nonprofit organization
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Manage and order supplies for the office
- Managing the organization’s enterprise accounts and profiles (Podio, LastPass, Gmail, etc.)
- Manage office wide meetings
- Assist the Executive Director with day-to-day scheduling
- Work with bookkeeper to make travel and lodging arrangements for staff
- Process reimbursements
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information from multiple platforms
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director and staff
This position is full-time, and the base compensation for this position is $40,000. Any offer of employment will take into account the particular candidate’s skills and experience. The Scholars Strategy Network offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, long-term disability, and life insurance; a generous 403(b) plan; and generous paid time off.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter, resume, names and contact info of two references to Pao Maynard-Moll at [email protected] with subject line “Executive Assistant and Office Manager - Your Name.” Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
People of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and women are encouraged to apply. SSN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, class, color, disability, ethnicity, faith, gender, national origin, race, sexual orientation, or gender identity.