Working Group on Voting Rights and Election Administration
Policies about voting rights and election administration are currently being debated in the federal courts, Congress, and in many state legislatures. Members of this Working Group track controversies and developments at the national and state level and assess the impact (or potential impact) of various kinds of procedural rules. Working Group members write briefs, OpEds, and memos to inform legislators, civic groups, and the public about which reforms are most likely to ensure election integrity in the United States.
- Voting rights OpEds and interviews by Working Group members
- SSN briefs on voting rights issues by Working Group members
- SSN Spotlight: "Forward or Back on Voting Rights?" (January 2014)
- Evidence-Based Solutions: What States Can Do to Help Citizens Vote
- Evidence-based Voter Registration Reforms: Policy Options to Help Increase Turnout in New Mexico